This product is a controlled substance in Mexico and requires a doctor’s approval and prescription. The cost for the prescription and approval from the independant doctor is included in the purchase price of this medicine.
This and other medicines similar will be screened for possible combinations by your approving doctor that may be harmful if taken together. here is no cost and a refund will be issued for the total price if your doctor does not approve your prescription.
Generic Name: Zolpidem (zole-PI-dem)
Brand Name: Edluar, Ambien (Nocte, mexican name)
Zolpidem is used for:
Short-term treatment of insomnia (trouble falling asleep).
Zolpidem is a sedative-hypnotic, or sleep medicine. It works by helping to increase certain natural chemicals in the brain that cause sleep.
Do NOT use Zolpidem if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Zolpidem
· you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Zolpidem :
Some medical conditions may interact with Zolpidem . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
· if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have kidney or liver problems, lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD], sleep apnea), myasthenia gravis, metabolism problems, heart or blood pressure problems, or very poor health
· if you have a history of mood or mental problems (eg, depression), suicidal thoughts or behaviors, or alcohol or substance abuse or addiction
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Zolpidem . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), ketoconazole, or sodium oxybate (GHB) because they may increase the risk of Zolpidem 's side effects
· Rifampin because it may decrease Zolpidem 's effectiveness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zolpidem may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.